Friday, February 19, 2010

Free To Worship

Last Sunday as I stood in midst of our congregation, with my hands raised and my voice lifted, I thought to myself, "How Awesome It Is To Be Free To Worship!"

When I worship, I free my mind of everything and I focus on God. I lay all my cares at his feet and I Glorify His Name. I'm not thinking about what I need to do when I get home, bills that need to be paid, people that have wronged me, nothing of the sort. I give The Lord my full attention.

I can't think of anything better than losing yourself in Worship! When you get "Lost In Worship" then you Find yourself in him.

As you begin to tell God who he is; he begins to tell you who you are.

You tell him he's "The King of Kings" - He tells You that "You're The Head & Not The Tail" - You tell him he's "Jehovah Jireh" - He tells you "You're More Than a Conquerer" - You tell him "He's The Great I Am" - He tells you - you're a "Peculiar Treasure".

Lose Yourself in Worship & Find Yourself in him.

I Am Free To Worship!

Be Blessed Today!

Alecia (AKA Destahnee)

No comments:

Post a Comment